Student Transcript Request

This form is used to request transcripts for students who last attended a Bay District school.

Copies of high school diplomas are no longer available. However, a letter of verification can be issued indicating the high school attended and graduation date.

Complete all information requested below.

IMPORTANT: If you graduated prior to 1999 you should contact the last school you attended directly. If that school has been permanently closed please fill out the request below.