As you can imagine, determining a process by which to deliver meals throughout the district is a challenging task! We would like to thank our Transportation team and the staff at Chartwells for working so hard to come up with this plan and we look forward to being able to deliver meals, Monday-Friday, during this time of closure.
To find a bus stop where meals will be delivered, please do the following:
1. Find the name of the elementary school closest to you
2. Click that button
3. Look at the route sheets to find something close to your home.
GREAT NEWS: The USDA approved our waiver so parents DO NOT have to have the children with them to pick up meals IF they bring some form of identification/proof for each child they are picking meals up for. So, if you're not bringing your child to a site or bus stop, you'll need to bring one of the following:
1. School ID
2. Birth certificate/adoption paperwork/guardianship paperwork
3. Doctor's bill or other paperwork documenting your relationship to the child
Please note the following:
1. ESE routes for MKL have been absorbed into all of the routes. If your student rides a special needs bus to MKL, find the name of the elementary school closest to you for an idea of what time the bus will be coming to you.
2. The buses will wait for a minute or two at each stop but most move on to stay on schedule.
3. Students present will be given bags that contain breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. Per USDA rules, students must be present.
You can also pick up meals, with your student, at: